Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A quick update

So apparently I had skipped a week in my blogger post schedule. New posts are supposed to come out ever Wednesday night, but apparently I missed a week on the calendar so the post prior to this was supposed to be published last week.

I'm revamping the website for ease of use and to stop a lot of the clutter I see going on in other blogs. Basically, this is my attempt to make Chaotic Painter more simple to use as well as more professional, assuming of course that the term could be applied to a blog based around plastic man-dollies.

Each new post will, assuming it is longer than a paragraph or so, a link to the rest of it labeled "Would you like to know more". If you want to click that. Also, cookies will be provided to people who guess the reference!

I would however, like some feedback on the overall look and feel of this blog. Is everything easy to find and read? I'm also curios to know if the content and post-frequency is to my readers' liking.

Due to the nature of this post, commenting is greatly appreciated!

Chimpanzees aren't humans and don't need to read:

Esoteric [es·o·ter·ic] adj.  1. Difficult to understand; abstruse. 2. Not publicly disclosed; confidential. 3. Of rare, special, or unusual interest: Her software's success was based on an esoteric programming language.
Insipid [in·sip·id] adj.  Lacking flavor or zest; not tasty. Lacking qualities that excite, stimulate, or interest; dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment